mobile: + 48 696 306 787
- A lawyer actively practicing in Leader Law Lawyers Firm in Wrocław (she has been signed on the list of attorneys kept by the District Board of Lawyers in Wroclaw ).
- A vice-president of the independent body appointed to settle industrial disputes of the Association of Insurance Brokers in Poland.
- A national expert in terms of the Legal Expert Advisory Panel and a member of the international organization Fair Trials International.
- She gained professional experience in reputable law firms in Wrocław and during foreign internships in the European Parliament in Strasbourg (France) and the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union in Brussels (Belgium).
- A participant of international training in the EU and national criminal law, a scholar of the Ambassador of Austria in Brussels, Fair Trials International, the Ministry of Justice and the Academy of European Law.
- She graduated from full-time studies law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy of the University of Wroclaw, and Droit français et européen des affaires studies at the University of Wroclaw and the University of Paris-Dauphine in Paris.
- A student of law at the Robert Schuman University in Strasbourg (France), the University of Picardie Jules Vernes at Amiens (France) and the University of Limoges (France).
- She provides legal services in foreign languages: French and English.
- She is dealing with issues related to criminal law, offenses, family law and inheritance law and administrative law, asserts claims for damages in respect of road accidents, and also deals with the enforcement of civil and administrative law, EU and French law.
- After work, advocate Małgorzata Kozłowska walks in the mountains, watches romantic comedies and improves her art of cooking.