mobile: + 48 502 300 150
- Advocate Marcin Zagożdżon has been a Member of the District Board of Lawyers in Wroclaw since 2010, and has been practising law continuously since 2005. For many years, he has been working with reputable law firms.
- He specializes in court cases in the field of criminal law, including criminal economic and tax law, labor and social security, represents parties in tax and administrative cases.
- Moreover, he deals with current legal advice related to ongoing maintenance activities of legal entities, consisting mainly on preparation of legal opinions, formal and legal verification of projects, contracts and consulting actions. He also has many years of experience in consumers advisory.
- He graduated the prosecutor application with a very good degree in the Appellate Public Prosecutor’s Office in Wroclaw.
- A graduate of legal studies at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (Master of Laws) and at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany (Bachelor of Polish and German law). During the course of his legal studies, he actively participated in the work of the Student Law Clinic providing free legal advice.
- He completed undergraduate studies in the field of political science at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.
- He speaks German.
- After work, advocate Marcin Zagożdżon enjoys reading fantasy and science fiction books, and riding a bike.