mobile: + 48 662 345 014
- She has been cooperating with Leader Lawyers Law Firm since 2015 in terms of the preparation of training for social workers, as well as for employees and managers in order to develop the so-called soft skills. She provides psychological support to victims of crime, as well as conducts therapy for offenders.
- Since 2009, she has been conducting trainings in the development of soft skills, professional activation, proffesional burnout, prevention of social threats to social, family assistance, psychosexual education and equality.
- She obtained the Master’s degree in psychology at the Jagiellonian University, on the Faculty of Management and Social Communication, in the field of Applied Psychology.
- She completed her studies with the specialization in clinical psychology at the Jules Verne University in Amiens in France. She is a graduate of postgraduate studies in Clinical Sexology at the School of Social Psychology in Warsaw. She completed one year course of cognitive-behavioral at CTPB in Warsaw.
- She is employed as a psychologist in the Shelter for People with Disabilities in Radwanowice and Municipal Social Assistance Centre in Zabierzow.
- She runs a private practice in the Psychological Sexological Cabinet in Krakow.