mobile: + 48 504 830 473
- She graduated her studies (course: German philology) at the Faculty of Philology at the University of Wrocław; during Masters degree studies she was realizing a translation specialization and she obtained the academic title of Master of German Philology in a field of translation.
- Her master’ s thesis includes a comparative analysis of Polish and German phraseological system and describing of problems, which create during the translation process.
- During the studies she took part in conferences and seminars, which concern the translation of different types of texts (legal translation, technical translation or participation in the project of Institute of German Philology ‒ movie subtitling for young people).
- She took her practice in translation agency in Wrocław.
- Her interests concern the linguistic- translation thematic; in addition in her free time she usually listens to music and reads books.